I got introduced to Obagi Professional C serum by a great beauty therapist from The Netherlands. She told me that this is an amazing product that will help even out my skin and give it a vitamin boost. I’ve been testing this now for 1 month and all I can say is that I’m very impressed! This serum gives my skin that healthy and beautiful glow. I just love it!
I apply the serum every morning directly after cleansing my face. I use 5 drops and massage it gently in to my skin. A few minutes after the serum completely absorbed in to the skin I put on my moisturizer, sunblock and make-up.
What the Professional C serum does:
- It prevents premature signs of aging, including fine lines and wrinkles
- Provides protection against future damage
- Brightens the skin and gives a smoother complexion
- Stimulates collagen production for firmer skin
Fine lines and wrinkles are caused by tiny molecules known as ‘free radicals’. Free radicals dramatically multiply with exposure to sun, air pollution and other factors like not getting enough rest or sleep, not properly managing our stress responses, and not eating healthy.
Vitamin C is an antioxidant that is great for reducing free radical damage. The Professional-C Serum uses stabilized L-ascorbic acid. It’s the only form of Vitamin C that can be effectively absorbed by the skin. When applying it you can sometimes feel a bit of tingling on your skin. This will go after continued use. I don’t mind it that much because it shows me that the product is working 🙂
You can get the serum in different strengths depending on your skin type. I use the 15% now but I’m thinking to try the 20% next time for that extra boost 😉
- Professional-C Serum 5% – For the sensitive eye area.
- Professional-C Serum 10% – For dry, sensitive, or reactive skin.
- Professional-C Serum 15% – For all skin types.
- Professional-C Serum 20%- For the highest concentration of L-ascorbic acid.
I purchased Obagi Professional C serum online from strawberrynet.com