Every time when I go shopping and i’m checking out the nail polish section I always get drawn to the pink colours. I just love them!
Here are a few of my pink nail polishes:
1. Orly (Cotton Candy ) I really love this light pink nail polish. Such a cute fresh colour and it really suits my skin tone. definitely one of my favourites!
2. Wet n Wild ( Candy-licious) This is my newest polish I purchased. What I really like about this nail polish is the wide brush. It makes it so much easier for me to apply. The colour is medium pink and looks very pretty.
3. China Glaze (IV) This is a more a natural looking pink.
4. OPI ( Elephantastic Pink) I really like this colour a lot. Such a beautiful girly pink. Also a great colour for the toenails!
5. Perfect Chic (pink) Nice fresh colour but very streaky which makes it difficult to apply.
6. Kit Cosmetics (High Impact) This is my favourite nail polish brand. They have such a big range of colours which can be dangerous for me 😉 The polishes are easy to apply, last long and look great!